Unfortunately Madelyn and I were away from the pups and Matthew the last couple days so we don’t have much to update with but I do have a few shorts.
This past spring/summer a bird nest was built right above our side door inside our carport. In a course of a week I had picked up at least 4-5 dead birds. I used to call them our suicide birds. Now that it is fall I am starting to notice that we have suicide frogs. A week ago I found a frog at the bottom of our steps and today Roxie found one in our basement (yes, she was flipping out about it). I really am interested what winter will bring.
As I was feeding Madelyn today on the couch, Roxie decided to come up and snuggle me. She was at first head on my shoulder but soon moved and decided Madelyn was more comfortable so she rested her nose under her legs. Roxie didn’t seem to mind that after eating Maddy was pulling on her ear.
Madelyn watched her first soccer game this weekend. She went with her Nana Barb and Pop Pop Ron to Aunt Allison’s soccer game.
She also went to see Grammy and Grandpa Van and Great Mamaw Jane showed up too!
Madelyn is now 22 ½ inches long, 11 lbs 9oz and her head measurement is in the 75th percentile. She must have got it from her daddy.
Her Aunt Chels and Uncle T got married this weekend so she was able to finally meet her Uncle T and even see Aunt Stacy.
Roxie does not like when Matthew wears socks. She tends to attack his feet. –One of the funniest things to watch when Matthew comes home from work. Please know that they are only playing in this and Sorry for the poor quality.
Being gone for a few days was really nice but I think Madelyn and myself were happy to be back home with the our hairy family members.
it's nice to hear Madelyn talking in the background of the video!
ReplyDeleteShe's always talking. Especially when the dogs or Matthew are acting silly. She's sort of the attention stealer when it comes to them
ReplyDelete