Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mini Matthew

So people are constantly telling me "Oh she looks just like Matthew" I completely agree and after taking this picture yesterday I dont believe he could deny her to a blind judge.
Photobucket
This picture was taken of him when she was about 2 weeks old.
Photobucket

Along with the fact that she looks JUST like him, her bodly functions are exactly like his as well..... (I wont go into more detail but im sure you get the point)

She might look like him, have his bodly functions, and get the sleeping gene from him but I do hope that down the line she gets SOMETHING from me.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the top picture...both of them actually but you can really see her personality shine through on the one of just her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Patty...I LOVE the picture(s)

    ReplyDelete