Matthew had just left to go out of town for work. Madelyn and I normally play around this time talking, moving around, belly time, reading, and some singing. Roxie joined in on the fun and it makes Madelyn smile (of course just melting my heart). As the three of us were playing Roxie accidently knocked over a unfinished beer from the night before with her tail spilling all over me, Madelyn and herself.
So here I am 9am smelling of stale beer, fighting with Roxie to stop licking Maddy, then giving Madelyn a bath. After coming home from work that afternoon Roxie still smelled of beer and Madelyn apparently thought it was time for bed (Bathtime is everynight around the same time followed by reading and eating then its off to bed) so needless to say this day was a difficult one trying to get Madelyn to realize 2pm was not 8pm.
With it all said and done those two had a eventful Monday morning but for me, I don't think I enjoy smelling stale beer that early in the morning.
Lesson learned: Finish all alcoholic beverages.....
30 seconds before
No comments:
Post a Comment