Monday, September 20, 2010

In the last 8 weeks

When we brought Madelyn home from the hospital both of the dogs kept their distance but don't worry Madelyn's brother and sister kept a close eye on the newest family member.
Photobucket
Photobucket

As she got a few weeks older Roxie had no problem helping her move and scoot around. This will come in handy when she decides to start crawling.

Photobucket

Madelyn has just started to finally figure out the schedule we have her on but even better yet she has started to discover sounds of voices, colors and who is around her.
Photobucket
And who can forget Sam Sam, Sammy McPupperson he normally just ignores Madelyn but on a rare day the camera must be ready for Sammy to finally say hello to her.
Photobucket

Last but not least, I know I posted this picture in the last entry but I just love it so much. I dont believe in the days, weeks or years to come My 3 children, all playing nicely, being perfect little angels, will ever be spotted like this again.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment